Commercial Hull

Commercial Hull Insurance typically includes insurance for loss of, or damage to, owned vessels. Also included in this general class are builders risk, collision liability and boat dealer insurance, which cover vessels and supplies in stock.

We write Hull and Protection and Indemnity coverage for tugs, barges, work boats, launches, tour boats, ferries, dredges, and various vessels of specialized use. Many types of coverage are custom-designed by our underwriters, who work closely with the producer and the insured. Surveyors are frequently consulted when safety and maintenance programs are developed and when setting proper valuations.

As a member of the American Hull Insurance Syndicate since its inception, we share in the underwriting of Hull Insurance for ocean-going vessels.

Commercial Hull Applications